Rate this signing out of 5! #OnThisDay in 2014, Atlético de Madrid unveiled summer transfer Antoine Griezmann. 🤙 #UCL
Rate this signing out of 5! #OnThisDay in 2014, Atlético de Madrid unveiled summer transfer Antoine Griezmann. 🤙 #UCL
Why is soccer betting popular?
If we were to compare other sports with soccer, soccer has the highest occurrences for weak team to beat a strong team down especially in English Premier League. Let’s turn back the clock; can any of you recall the UEFA Championship final?? Clashed between Man.Utd and Bayern Munich in 1999 where Man.Utd successfully won Bayern Munich by 2 goals during 2 minutes injury time. For those who bet on Bayern Munich, how hard for punters to accept this, unfortunately this is the FACT. Well, as you can see, this is the most interesting part in soccer betting. There is a saying, “a football is round, therefore it might have unpredictable ending”.
What is the simple theory in betting world?
Everything in the world is sharing the same natural concept and also follows the same trend. There is no exception for soccer betting. The theory is simple. When a graph makes an incline, of course the line will keep climbing and stop at a stage. No matter how high it reaches or how low it drops, there is always a stop to it. I would confidently say that only in minor cases, the graph will move up and down continuously within a short period of time. As example, you could notice that most market share will always have gradual incline and then follow by long dropping line repeatedly. You could also notice that the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer. In sports betting, I believe some of you did experience before winning streaks which you kept winning non-stop even though you simply put your bet. In contrast when encounter down period, even if you work hard to make analysis or follow the bet of your lucky friends but finally lose too. Why? The only answer is natural concept and trend. We must agree and follow the trend.
How betting trend works in soccer betting?
The rule of thumb is do not be stubborn to confidently place bets on teams that continuously lost and have the thinking that they would make a come back. This is totally wrong. Maybe you will win at the end by follow this type of betting strategy but how much capital you need to have and how much you need to lose before you can win the bet. Based on the trend concept, if a team is keep losing, the graph for them is dropping, we should bet against them until the graph reach a pit stop. In contrast, if a team turnover from lose to win, we should start chase the team to win until stop stage. How simple is it? Win keeps winning and lose keeps losing.
Which team to bet from among of uncountable matches?
When using the trend concept in soccer betting, it is safer if we use it to bet on strong team and only focus on climbing graph. Meanwhile, we put our bet only on strong team when they are in win stage. The reason to choose strong team is they need points to secure their position at the top of the league table. In addition, strong team with higher strength could easily win if victory is a must.
The last but not the least, I am sure you will have doubts on my simple theory – trend. I could tell you that my theory has been proven. I have been using the betting strategy for 2 consecutive years and it really works for me. From my bet statistics, it hits more than 75% accuracy.
For every soccer enthusiast, the event of the year is the World Cup. The soccer fans throughout the world are the most dedicated and watch the games mesmerized, and they don’t hide the fact.
The Souvenirs of the World Cup
Whenever an event like the World Cup soccer takes place, millions of souvenirs are made for fans to have a reminder of the event. Every conceivable type of keepsake including soccer posters for all the different teams are sold to the fans. Every year the most sought-after souvenirs are the soccer posters of different sizes, which the fans find to be the perfect remembrance of the event.
What is a Soccer Poster?
A soccer poster for each event represents part of the history of that country’s team, the faces of the team members for that year will always be remembered by that poster. Each soccer fan wants a little part of that big event to be with him or her forever, and that is the reason why soccer posters are the most in demand item at an event as big as World Cup soccer.
The value of these posters that hold memories of history forever, were even bigger once upon a time, when television broadcasting hardly existed. Every image of the soccer event was treasured and none more than those on the soccer poster.
Of course the power of mind and what you have seen in person is probably the best memory of all, when an event is as big as the World Cup Soccer this is so true for the soccer fans. In years to come, with your children and their children, having these soccer poster souvenirs of such a great event as a Soccer World Cup, you will be a very special person to them for having been there or having collected such wonderful keepsakes.
Our passions define who we are, our minds register what we see. The pictures prove we have seen it and posters make the history come back to life. Collecting soccer posters will make our history book more colorful and vivid, our children and grandchildren whom, no doubt will be soccer fans too, will have many stories to tell about the fascinating, adventurous person you are.
Therefore, while many other souvenirs may or may not survive, the soccer poster will surely pass the time test and remain in the family history book for many generations to come. Images will always be a main form of remembrance. When you have a picture or poster that holds expressions beyond words such as a soccer poster of a winning World Cup soccer team, you certainly have something of great value.
Excited to see Radja Nainggolan at Inter? 😀 #UCL
The strike that sent shockwaves through Europe 😱🌊
Have you mastered Gareth Bale’s finish on PlayStation.
Check out the #PSFC app on PS4 for more #UCL videos.
His full name is Juan Román Riquelme. He was born June 24, 1978 in San Fernando, Buenos Aires, an impoverished providence of Buenos Aires Argentina to a family of ten. He is an Argentine soccer player who now plays for Boca Juniors of the Argentine Primera División, and his position on the field is as an attacking midfielder.
In 1995 Riquelme began playing professional football with the Boca Juniors and seven seasons enjoyed with the club prior to being traded to Barcelona. Following a short and not successful stay with them, he moved to Villarreal, and became superstar there, winning a lot of honors. Presently Riquelme continues to play at both the national and international level, and lately won the MVP award at the Copa Libertados.
A longtime Argentine international, Riquelme is best acknowledged for his spells with Boca Juniors and Villarreal. A playmaker, his major assets are his passing and setting the tempo of play.
It was Boca Juniors the club that had it as foremost character, in those that reached three times the Argentinean championship, to be champion of the Cup Libertadores of America in two opportunities, and champion of the Intercontinental Cup of soccer, in the year 2000.
Juan Román Riquelme is considered as a talented player with outstanding field vision. As of 2005, Riquelme is frequently noted as the key factor in Villareal’s explosive 2005 campaign.
Some of honours he received as log as his career are:
2004 UEFA Intertoto Cup (Villarreal CF)
2001 Copa Libertadores (Boca J.)
2000 Argentine Apertura Championship (Boca J.)
2000 Intercontinental Cup (Boca J.)
2000 Copa Libertadores (Boca J.)
1999 Argentine Clausura Championship (Boca J.)
1998 Argentine Apertura Championship (Boca J.)
1997 FIFA’s Football World Youth Championship (under-20)
As concerned as some of his individual honors are Player of the Year of Argentina (2000, 2001, 2008) and Copa Libertadore’s Most Valuable Player in 2007.
🇨🇴 Yerry Mina ⚽💪
Selección Colombia – FCFSeleccionCol’s best performer at the World Cup? 🤔
Sports play an important role in quite a few people’s live and for those who compete in different sporting disciplines will dedicate time and effort to not just playing but also training to win a trophy. Today there are a wide variety of trophies and awards that teams and individuals would like the honour of winning and below we take a look at what we consider to be the top 10 sporting trophies or awards.
1. The FA Cup – This is one of the most prestigious trophies that teams who play in the English football league would like to be presented with. But it isn’t just the teams that reach the final played at Wembley one of the most famous football grounds in the world in May each year who are excited so are their fans.
2. The Stanley Cup – All teams that compete in the USA NHL (National Hockey League) would like to be presented with this trophy. This is one of the largest trophies to be presented for a sporting competition these days and weighs a total of 34.5lbs (15.5kg) and stands at a height of 89.5 cm. The trophy will finally be presented to the team who wins the NHL Playoffs and in 2009 it was the Pittsburgh Pirates who achieved this. Their captain Sidney Crosby is the youngest captain to ever being presented with this trophy at the time he was 21 years old.
3. The Jules Rimet Trophy – It was originally known as the Coupe de Monde but in 1930 the world governing body of football FIFA chose to rename it after the chairman of the organization at the time. This newly named trophy was then presented to Uruguay after winning the final in 1930. However since the first presentation this trophy has been stolen twice the first time in 1966 prior to commencement of the World Football competition in England and then again in 1983. However as the trophy was not found following the second theft a replica was made and then presented to Brazil by FIFA as they had won the title for the third time in 1970.
4. Football World Cup – Following the Brazilian football team being presented with the Jules Rimet Trophy replica, FIFA chose to commission a new trophy. The first team to be presented with this new trophy was Germany who won the competition in 1974. There are five versions of this trophy and each weighs around 13lbs (6kg) as they have been crafted from 18 carat solid gold.
5. The European Cup – This is the most important trophy for football teams that play in the various leagues across Europe. As well as having to compete against teams from their own country they are also having to compete with others from across Europe. Following the first trophy being presented there have been several teams who because they have won the competition five times or three times in a row have been able to keep it. At present both AC Milan and Liverpool Football Club keep a copy of this trophy permanently in a cabinet at their ground.
6. America’s Cup – Of all the trophies that we list here in our top 10 sporting trophies and awards list this is the oldest. It was first presented to the winning yacht team back in 1851 and although we have all heard of this trophy this is one sporting competition that many of us don’t watch.
7. The Ryder Cup – For any professional golfer whether European or American being asked to play as a member of the team is an honour. The first game took place in 1927 and since then the competition has taken place another 37 times. This is actually one of the smallest trophies to be presented for a sporting competition and measures just 17″ (high) by 9″ (wide).
8. Wimbledon Men’s Singles Trophy – This trophy for the sport of tennis was first presented back in 1887 and of all the trophies associated with this sport it is the one that most people around the world can recognize easily. Since the first time of it being presented players like Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras and Roger Federer have had the honour of being presented with it more than once.
9. The Ashes – This is a trophy that involves just two teams namely the England and Australian cricket teams but is still a very important trophy to include in this list. Of all the trophies or awards that we look at in this list this one is the smallest. The team that wins the competition is presented with a small wooden urn which must be returned so it can be kept safe in the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) museum. To compensate for having to return the real trophy the winning team is also presented with a larger crystal version of it.
10. The Challenge Cup -This is the trophy that are involved in England’s Rugby league are looking to have the honour of winning. Of all the top 10 sporting trophies or awards we list the team that wins this competition is allowed to retain the trophy until the final the following year. Currently the trophy resides in a cabinet at the ground of the Warrington Wolves who in 2009 at Wembley beat Huddersfield Giants.
🇧🇪 Rate THAT performance by Kevin De Bruyne from 1-10! ⚽️